- Table fee is $60 through November 6, 2017. Table fee after November 6 is $85.
- All fees must be received no later than November 20, 2017.
- Once payment is made, there are no refunds for cancellations.
- Table fee includes one 6' table and one chair.
- Limited electricity is available for an additional $10 on a first come, first serve basis. If you require electricity, please bring your own power strips and extension cords. (Electricity is not available for outdoor tables.)
- All vendors will be placed in a centralized area on the grounds of Santa Fe Waldorf School. Placement of individual vendors is at the discretion of the event site manager. Please check your preference of location when filling out the form.
- The artisan will sell his/her own crafts and handwork. No pre-packaged items or kits which are not handmade by the vendor may be sold. Santa Fe Waldorf School reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to advise of any work that does not meet standards set forth, and such work must be immediately removed upon request.
- If you do not have a website, please submit 3-4 photos of your work to email@example.com along with this application and the table fee. Items to be sold at the Faire must meet the criteria listed above.
- The artisan will have his/her booth set-up completed by 9:30am on Saturday, December 2 and will not begin to take down before 3:00pm when the Faire ends.
- The artisan is solely responsible for delivery, handling, set-up and removal of his/her displays and merchandise.
- Santa Fe Waldorf School is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or any lost, damaged, or stolen items on the day of the Faire.
- Your remittance of the table fee indicates that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of this form.
- Please maintain a copy of this agreement for your records.
Add To Cart